My Husband Is Not Paying Me Spousal Support. The Transcripts Are NOT ACCURATE! If you are investigating please contact me OR read everything! I was a housewive for 12 years. My husband made $180,0000 in 2018
Please Support The Go Fund Me to Support the filing of a a Civil Liberties Law Suit.
I MARRIED A WHITE GUY NOW THREE RACIST JUDGES ARE TRYING TO ANNIHILATE ME PART 1
. I am a black woman who was married to a white male for over 20 years. Throughout the duration of this 20 + years I was abused by this abusive alcoholic. Then I was tormented by 3 racist judges, enduring blatant Jim Crow type injustice. I experience every possible civil rights violation under the 14th Amendment to the Constitution.
- I will demonstrate transparent abuse of judicial discretion by racist Judge Sarah Heidel, Judge Lawrence Riff, and Judge Bruce Iwasaki. ( During the time of Donald.)
- You will be presented with evidence of collusion amongst varies departments. Officer of the court Arturo Quinterio who holds the position as the supervisor of the clerk of court. Aiding and abetting Judge Sarah Heidel of her evading judicial rules and procedures as they relate to a Motion to Disqualify for racial bias and misconduct.
- The fact will show criminal behavior involving law enforcement. Judge Heidel order four sheriff deputies to break in my home at 8:30pm on 9/21/20, who threatened to Trump Administration frame and arrest me if I didn’t leave my home. This crime was led by Deputy Pulido of the City of Industry Sheriff’s station. Judge Heidel enlisted a deputy from the Pomona sheriff’s to intercept the “process service” in servicing Heidel notice of the Motion to Disqualify. The Sheriff’s name is Paula.
- The fact will show that Judge Sarah Heidel deprived me of my right to spousal support as it relates to California Family Code 4321. Judge Heidel willful deprived me of spousal support in the attempt to sabotage my stake in divorce. The fact will show Judge Heidel intent was to cause me economic harm and exposing me to physical harm.
- Judges Heidel, Lawrence and Iwasaki ignored concrete evidence demonstrating that I had been abused for over 20 years by my white alcoholic husband.
- The fact will show that Judge Bruce Iwasaki heinously deemed me the as the abuser to deprive me of economic stability as required by California Family Code 4321, when if fact I was the victim of domestic violence.
- The evidence will show that the court clerk supervisor Arturo Quintiero assisted Judge Sarah Heidel in evading being served the Motion to Disqualify for Racial Bias and Misconduct.
- Judge Sarah Heidel illegally deems me to vexatious litigant without cause or without Due Process. Judge Heidel motives were to retaliation for filing a Motion to Disqualify her and to prevent me for seeking remedies through the judicial system. Judge Heidel motives and actions are because I am a black female in litigation with a white male. Judge Heidel violated my Civil Rights Under the 18th amendment.
- Judge Sarah Heidel order sheriff deputies to illegally break in my home at 8:30pm and threatened to arrest me if I don’t leave my home. Rending me homeless during the Covid Pandemic.
- I will show how the Los Angeles Family Court illegally sold my home which was worth over a million dollars. The Los Angeles Family Court illegally awarded the petitioner the profits from the sell of the family home.
- The fact will show that I am homeless, not receiving adequate spousal support. My credit was adversely affected by the criminal acts of the Los Angeles Family court. I unable to qualify or afford housing. I am homeless and suffering from the mere fact that I am a black woman.
My first appearance in front of Judge Heidel was January 2, 2019. I am not sure why we appeared. I was hoping I could have some sort of supposal support. My white husband of 23 years moved out on January 5, 2018. My husband is a highly functioning alcoholic, who had been fighting demons for years. For a year I struggled financially while waiting for him to get his head together. I, at this time, had no income. In 2008 I sustained a horrific back injury, that left me debilitated. My obligation was over $3,000 a month. The court’s Self-Help center told me Judge Sarah Heidel would address the supposal support during the first hearing. I would like to walk you through my 1st experience and demonstrate my mental state. I was rear ended on December 7, 2018 while driving Ride Share. I was suffering from severe concussion syndrome and whiplash. If you review the transcripts, it’s clear. I am confused, anxious and desperate for some sort of support.
I wasn’t aware of who my spouse’s attorney was, or the process of the proceedings. An associate attorney from the firm my husband hired, walked over to me, and I greeted her. I addressed the Opposing Attorney by saying, “ I am sorry, so sorry , Ma’am. I haven’t had the pleasure.
(Transcript date Jan 7, 2019 line 9 page2)
Judge Heidel (The Court): We’re in a hearing now. So, you can have the small talk afterwards. I want to know what the issues are for trial in your case. I am going to start with counsel because she represents the petitioner. And then I’ll turn to you. I realize this may be typical of a judge’s demeanor, but this was the beginning of her blatant disrespect and obvious show of bias against me.
(Transcript date January 7,2019 line 28 Page 2)
(Transcript date Jan 7, 2019 line 1 page 3) March 13 and 14 Please take note of these dates, they become relevant later in my documentation.
The Respondent: I’d like to preface with saying to you that I’m experiencing some health issues. So, I recently was in an accident, and I have a concussion. So, it takes me a little longer to process what you’re saying. So, if you could be patient with me. I am not really clear what the purpose of this— I need spousal support because James just left, and he abandoned me without paying. ( I was really struggling cognitively during this time)
(transcripts line 10 page 3)
If you read through the transcripts you will see a woman who is truly struggling. She was left by her abusive husband of 23 years who was the primary wage earner. I walked into this court thinking that this woman would give me some relief. I explained to her that I have had ongoing medical issues and was recently in a collision. According to the self-help, she would address the supposal support issue this day.
Judge Heidel’s response, The Court: I’m going to make the comment you seem to be very lucid at times and then you slow down your speech a lot and seem more confused when you talk about your injuries. I ‘m not sure what’s going on with you, but it’s noticeable. I was suffering from a concussion, Concussion Syndrome. Why is she pointing out what I had already clearly stated? I was suffering! When she said those words to me, I really didn’t understand what she said. But I knew she said something derogatory by her demeanor and the bailiff’s demeanor. I later read the transcripts, then learned what she actually said. This appears to be a simple observation, but her cynical accusatory demeanor persisted in every one of my encounters with Judge Sarah Heidel. markes the beginning of weighted evidence of Judge Sarah Heidel’s discriminatory treatment of me.
Please take note, I explained to her that I was struggling, because I had health issues I couldn’t work. I was borrowing money. Her making this comment was again, her prejudging me as a black woman. As if there was something negative about my behavior. I was a woman who was left by her cheating husband of 23 years. In an attempt to provide for myself I drove for ride-share companies that ended up being less than minimum wage, and I sustained a horrible injury when I was just recovering from a severe back injury and back surgery. The judge is trying to negatively characterize me because I am a black woman.
I begged her to provide some type of relief. She refused. She was impatient and condescending. She has maintained this condescending demeanor at every hearing. You can see her body language or her facial expression. She is always nasty to me. (I hope the press will attend the future hearings to observe how nasty she treated me.)
The court: He did, but he was served a notice for February 7, 2019. So that’s the day we’re going to have spousal support hearing. And we will continue the trial setting conference to that date. ( I am highlighting this statement because I want to demonstrate how she is concerned about his rights, and h0w he is being treated fairly and having proper notice.
(Transcripts date Jan 7, 2019 line 1-4 page 8)